The following documents are required for admission:
- Attested Bachelor Degree graduation certificate and attested official Bachelor Degree transcript showing grading scale.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s residence visa (for applicants from inside the UAE).
- A photocopy of the applicant’s UAE ID card (for applicants from inside the UAE).
- Proof of residency in the UAE (for GCC nationals from inside the UAE).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL); TOEFL ITP (score of 550) or TOEFL IBT (score of 79) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic version) (score of 6) if available at the time of submitting the application.
Only one Test is required for admission.
- Current CV
- Additional program-specific requirements to be uploaded - MEM applicants: upload two letters of recommendation and an experience letter
- All graduate applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of AED 400
- Original equivalency letter from the UAE Ministry of Education for certificates issued from outside the UAE. This can be obtained after the applicant’s arrival to UAE as they will be given a period of one registered semester to submit
the letter. Visit the UAE's Ministry of Education for more information.
Attestation requirements for certificates from outside the UAE:
- Ministry of Education in home country
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in home country
- UAE Embassy or Consulate in home country
- Ministry of Education in UAE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE
- Home country Embassy or Consulate in UAE
- Beside a proof of 12 years of schooling for High school attested same and your high school attested same as your Backorder degrees for Ministry of Higher Education equivalency.
Upon receiving your acceptance to ADU, the following is required to complete the admission process:
- Initial payment of US $5000 to our Finance Department. This includes student health insurance AED 800, maintenance deposit AED 1000, and registration fee AED 2850.
- The remaining amount will be transferred towards the course fee. Kindly note that the remaining amount will not cover the whole program fees. The fee structure will be attached with your admission offer.
- If accommodation is required, the housing form and the medical form are to be filled and forwarded. They will be attached with your admission offer.
- ADU Bank Account details for payment transfer will be disclosed once you receive your acceptance.
- An offer of admission extended to an applicant will be valid for only one academic year starting from the academic semester for which the applicant applied.