Our policies and procedures
Last updated: 27th April 2021
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on
those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, the
IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party social media services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party social media service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities, or your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary/Essential Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Cookies Policy/Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with ss through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of uur business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve our service's functionality, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company's operating offices and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ to those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The company may disclose your data in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.