Welcome to the Office of Academic Integrity (OAI).
Promote and support academic integrity
Office of Academic Integrity
Welcome to the Office of Academic Integrity (OAI). Our role is to promote and support academic integrity throughout the University community by fostering an environment of academic trust, honesty, fairness, respect, and responsibility within its student, faculty and staff bodies, exhibiting and upholding the ADU Code of Honor and implementing the ADU Academic Integrity Policy.
Specifically, the OAI is responsible for creating an environment where high levels of academic integrity exist. The office achieves this through:
- Promoting academic integrity as an indispensable part of students’ personal and intellectual growth,
- Increasing student, faculty and staff awareness of issues related to academic integrity,
- Fostering a climate of trust, honesty, and high ethical standards in the pursuit of academic excellence,
- Promoting a commitment to honesty and integrity among all members of the University community; and
- Implementing the provisions of the Academic Integrity Policy.