Ongoing Eligibility Requirements
- To maintain the waiver, a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 in the Master level program is required.
Rules and Regulations
- In the case where a student qualifies for more than one tuition postgraduate scholarship, waiver or grant, the student must choose one scheme and will not be permitted to change to another scheme during his/her entire study
- In any semester, where the minimum required CGPA is not met the student will lose the tuition fee scholarship for the following semester. Once the student’s CGPA reaches the minimum required score, the tuition fee scholarship reinstates
- Any student found guilty of a student code of conduct violation or an academic integrity
will forfeit the tuition fee scholarship for all subsequent semesters.
- Postgraduate Tuition fee scholarships for ADU alumni covers Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer semesters.
- All Postgraduate scholarships, waivers, and/or grants for ADU alumni are applicable to credit hour tuition fees and do not cover any repeated courses including grades F, WA, and W.